Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Coming Soon!": 2010 NutriSystem Review

About five years ago, I shared my review of the NutriSystem diet, which was then known as NutriSystem Nourish. I lost some weight during my short trial, but in the end, I wasn't happy enough with the food to stay on it for any longer.

Since I've heard some good things about the newest version of the plan, I've decided to give it another whirl! I've signed up for the month-long, weekends-off plan. I'll be eating the prepackaged meals for five days each week and following some meal guidelines the other two days using my own food.

Every few days I'll be checking in with my progress and (perhaps most importantly!) to let you know what the food is really like. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, if you have tried the plan, I want to hear from you! This simple form will allow you to share your own review.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment