Wednesday, October 27, 2010

NutriSystem Check-In: October 10th

Well, I am nearly a week into my trial of the plan. I have to say that the first day was the toughest. My first meal didn't go so well.


Breakfast was a chocolate chip scone: I would not have referred to it as a scone myself if I didn't see it described as that on the package as it tasted nothing like any scone I've tried; and I'm not entirely sure any actual chocolate chips were involved. I literally could not finish it. It was the worst tasting pre-packaged food item -- diet or not -- that I have ever tasted.


The lunch time meal was a big improvement. (Of course, how could it not be?) Parmesan pasta with brocolli was quite yummy! (And I don't even like brocolli!)


After the scone debacle, I couldn't face a pre-packaged meal at dinner and I had plans anyway so I used the dining out guidelines to eat out. (Yes, you can eat out sometimes on this plan, in case you were wondering.)

I have the "weekends off" plan so tomorrow I am taking one weekend day (You can use them in any order you like) tomorrow ... which also happens to be weigh-in day for me. I am planning to weigh in first thing before I have actually consumed anything! I will take Tuesday as my second weekend day and I'll be sharing what they're like in my next post.


(The first thing you realize on the weekends off plan, is you don't technically get the weekends off! You can't eat whatever you want those two days, that is.)


Knowing how the week treated me is about 15 hours away! I'm thinking my pants actually seemed a little looser this morning, so I'm hoping to see some good results!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment