Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Coming Soon!": 2010 NutriSystem Review

About five years ago, I shared my review of the NutriSystem diet, which was then known as NutriSystem Nourish. I lost some weight during my short process, but in the end, I was not happy enough with the food to stay on it for longer.

Since I've heard good things about the latest version of the plan, I decided to give it another whirl!I have signed up for the month-long, weekend-off plan. I will eat the pre-packed meals for five days a week, and after some meal directives the other two days with my own food.

Every couple of days I'll check it out with my progress and (maybe the most important!) to let us know what the food is really like.Stay tuned!

In the meantime, if you've tried the plan, I would like to hear from you! this simple form allows you to share your own review.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment