Tuesday, October 19, 2010

NutriSystem check-in: 10 October

Well, I am almost a week in my trial period of the plan. I must say that the first day was the hardest. My first meal not so good.


Breakfast was a chocolate chip scone: I wouldn't have called a scone myself as I didn't see the described as that on the package as it tasted like nothing I've tried a scone; and I'm not entirely sure that actual chocolate chips were involved.I could literally not finish. it was the worst tasting prepacked food item diet or not--that I've ever tasted.


Lunch time meal was a big improvement. (Of course, how could it not too?)Parmesan pasta with brocolli was very tasty! (And I don't even brocolli!)


After the debacle of scone, I could not face a prepackaged meal during dinner and I had to plan anyway so I de eetkamer guidelines used to eat out.(Yes, you can eat out sometimes on this plan, in case you were wondering.)

I have the "weekend off" plan so tomorrow I am taking a weekend day (you can put them in any order) tomorrow ... who also happens to be weigh-in day for me I am going to weigh in first thing before something I actually digested!I will Tuesday as my second day of the weekend and I will share what they like in my next post.


(The first thing you realize in the weekend of plan, is technically you don't have the weekend off! you can't eat what you want those two days, that is.)


Know how the week treated me is about 15 hours drive! I think my pants actually seemed a bit looser this morning, so I hope to get some good results!






No comments:

Post a Comment